SynCoat Clear Sealer is a solvent-based clear/pigmented sealer designed for use over unpainted/painted interior masonry and metal surfaces where sealing is required.
SynCoat Clear Sealer is specially formulated to enhance a “wet look” finish to the painted substrate when dry. It is also highly resistant to pedestrian traffic abrasion and can be top coated.
SynCoat Clear Sealer is highly recommended as a sealer or final coat over concrete, bricks or other masonry surfaces and aluminium or other metal surfaces.
Recommended uses –
Concrete, Pre cast
Metal and Aluminium surfaces
Commonly used in old and new building structures, bridges and walkway.
- Durable – good resistance to abrasion
- Excellent UV and weathering resistance
- Economical – easy to apply, minimize cleaning costs
- Provides a good sealer against water ingress
- Fast dry – touch dry in less than half hour and fully cure in one hour
- Provide dust free, clean and hygienic environment
- Attractive – glossy appearance on painted substrate
- Acts as deterrent for efflorescence
- Good penetration to substrate
- Can be top coated